With proper care and routine maintenance, your teeth are designed to last a lifetime. But we understand that sometimes they don’t! If you have lost all of your natural teeth, whether due to gum disease, cavities or injury, complete dentures can replace your missing teeth and recreate your smile. Within the ever-advancing field of dentistry, dentures can now be fabricated to attach to implants that are anchors in your mouth. This provides a comfortable and stable environment for functional chewing.
We fabricate two types of dentures in our practice: traditional and immediate
- Depending on the situation, the doctor may recommend one option over the other – everything will be explained at the time of your visit and diagnosis.
- Traditional dentures take a bit longer to make, but often offer a better end result.
- Traditional dentures are fabricated through multiple appointments of making jaw records and taking measurements to make sure your dentures are a perfect fit.
- Immediate dentures are made to be delivered on the same day as the teeth are removed.
- Immediate dentures provide you the comfort of never going without teeth.
We create new dentures, repair old dentures, and help secure existing dentures with the addition of implants that are placed by an oral surgeon. This is a judgement-free zone. Whether you’re missing upper or lower teeth – or all your teeth – if you want to inquire about this service, give us a call!